INVITES YOU TO TUI BREWERY SATURDAY 1ST APRIL 2017 FOR A DAY OF LOOKING AT WELL TUNED BEAUTIES, AND WE DON’T JUST MEAN THE TUI BREWERY GIRLS.
• Muster at the below for the convoy
• Woodville Railway Station for 10am departure
• Pahiatua Post Office Hotel for 10.15am departure
• Arrive and park at Tui Brewery–by 10.45am.
• Register your big rig at Tui HQ before 11.30am
• Timing - Judging will be starting at 11.30am
• Selection of Celebrity judges including the Tui Brewery Girls - no bribes taken
• Prize Giving - 2.30pm–with a truckload of prizes from the sponsors
• $10 entry fee (cash only) per truck - a donation to truckies in Kaikoura
• Free Entry for the Public, with gates open from 11am–6pm
• Truck Show - Show and Shine - Prize Giving - 2.30pm
• Free Brewery Tours at 12pm, 1pm and 2pm
• Tui HQ Kitchen, Shop and Museum open all day and additional activities for the family
A fantastic day out for the entire family, so mark it on your calendars now, it’s going to be a biggy!